Mom a three letters word but meas lot in one’s life, no word in the dictionary which can match the importance of word which is Mom. Mother means to above God and nothing is considered to be better than a mother, her love and care is just unmatched. While mom’s love to see smile on her children, why not on her face. Make feel your mom top of the world on coming Mother’s day. Here we brought to you beautiful Mothers Day greeting cards which are worth to share.
Mother’s Day Greeting Cards
As mother’s day approaching many of our visitors started to find best to best for their most special woman (Mom). Mother’s Day, celebrated to honour motherhood, is celebrated on the second Sunday of May in many parts of the world and this year it falls on May 14th. Here send or present these beautiful Mother’s day card to you mom and show how much you unmatched and unconditional love her.
- My role model, may you always have plenty of happiness, health, love and everything else your big heart desires, enjoy your day Mom.
- Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me, I love you more than anything in the world.
- You are the last person I think of before sleep. Mommy you are the serious gift to me, wishing you a very happy mother’s day
- Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart, I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you, Hearty wishes on this Mother’s Day.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes Wishes
- You are the only one who stays with me during my ups and downs. I love you Mom from the bottom of my heart.
- You are the reason for everything good in my life, your prayers and blessings are the sole reason for my existence. Thank you mom for taking care of me in the best ways possible.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness- Honore De Balzac
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement- Florida Scott-Maxwell
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers- Ruyard Kipling
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother- Abraham Lincoln
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness- Honore de Balzac