Do you want to sweep your lady love off her feet? It’s finally here! Valentine week one of the much anticipated time for everyone especially lovers who celebrate this moments with all pamper, caring and love. To celebrate the special day, many hubbies must be looking for best love quotes and inspirational messages to share with their wife. While there are innumerable ways to make express your love for your significant other, nothing beats the magic of your heartfelt feelings penned down in words. But not everyone is good wit word, right? To celebrate the special day, many lovers must be looking for best love quotes and Valentine’s day messages to share with your wife.
Valentine’s 2018 Day Wishes Messages For Wife
With the aura of ‘Love is in the air’, the easiest way to convey your feelings with such romantic Valentine Day Quotes Wishes. While some find it quite easy to convey their valentine’s day message for their loved ones, there are few who find it difficult to express their feelings. Here check out the latest and fresh collection of Valentine Day wishes quotes that are enough to sweep your lady love off her feet.
- My life with you is like an endless romantic movie. I’m indeed the luckiest person on Earth! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The time I spend with you is so unique and special, you are my heartbeat and my life. Thanks for being such a wonderful wife! Happy Valentine’s Day
- My love for you has changed me in ways I didn’t think possible but you made it easy. I’m so grateful for all you have bought into my life, Happy Valentines Day!
- My days and nights are spent thinking of you my dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- The day we met, I looked into your eyes and I immediately knew that you were going to be my sweet Valentine for life! Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
- Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this, Happy Valentine Day.
- Happy Valentines Day! While I’m grateful for your love everyday, I’m glad we have a festival to celebrate the beauty of what we have. I love you.
- My love for you is a journey, starting at forever, and ending at never. Love you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You stole my heart the first moment I saw you. Please keep it with you forever! Happy Valentine’s Day baby!
Happy Valentine Day Quotes Messages to Wife
Valentines Day and Valentines Week are celebrated with great enthusiasm across the world. Send your loved ones beautiful Valentine Quotes messages via social networking sites. Flowers, gifts and chocolates are exchanged and couples make an effort to let their partner know how special they are. On this love romantic day here we compiled of famous author Valentine’s day quotes, lets have a look.
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another – Thomas Merton, writer.
- He shall never know I love him: and that, not because he’s handsome, but because he’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same– Emily Brontë
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it – Henri de Toulouse – Lautrec, painter
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. – Thomas Merton
- There is not enough love and goodness in the world for us to be permitted to give any of it away to imaginary things– Friedrich Nietzsche
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return- Moulin Rouge
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that – Woody Allen
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible- When Harry Met Sally